Valley West Insurance

Vehicle Legalization (Mexico)

Americans or Canadians who travel extensively throughout Mexico on tourist visas know the process of TEMPORARILY legalizing a foreign car to drive in the country as they cross the border into Mexico. This process allows foreign plated vehicles to legally drive the roads of Mexico sometimes for up to 6 months. For travelers and short term visitors who travel across the border frequently this process is relatively simple and works very well.

free quote Call now

Do you have a question?

contact us call us