Valley West Insurance

Seasonal & Vacation Insurance

Do you need a particular vacation rental protection plan for my property?

Yes, and here’s why : The majority of insurance policies are fashioned to cover owner-occupied properties and or second homes which will be utilized primarily by the family (or rented out year round). Vacation rentals are rented monthly, weekly, or even nightly, and therefore they are thought to be businesses in the eyes of the insurance world. A homeowner’s policy does not cover business activities, nor does personal liability coverage.

free quote Call now

Do you have a question?

contact us call us